Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Wonders Continue

Well folks! I had a riot in Calgary, got lost constantly but found some really neat things while lost so it really was a great time. My free spirited friend had quite the surprise for me. On Thursday nite her new love flew in from Mexico. Quite a handsome youngin (24). No plan, no visa, no drivers licence, just two very inlove individuals. Well while she was at her course, I have the priviliage of keeping company this young man who spoke broken English and I no spanish at all. So while I got lost in the Cowtown, I had company while doing it and lots of laughs. One sunny afternoon we went for a 4 hour walk, while crossing the street he threw his arm around me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I had to laugh at the expression on this old crow watching us, I'm sure she thought I was a couger on the prowl. This normally would have bothered me, but screw it let her think what she wants, I was having a great time and I don't care what anyone thinks not anymore anyway.

When I got back to the big smoke, I found my seperation papers and divorce application sitting waiting for me. WooHoo finally I can see the end drawing near.......When I actually have the divorce papers in my hot little hand, we my friends are going to have one hell of a drunk.....the sega continues.....lol

2 comments:

  1. You bette ge cracka lackin! I tagged you! What did you do this time last year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on crack, if you believe Andrew saying I am the F'n cause of all of this crap between you and the "boyz" and the other girlfriend involved! Thats it! I've had it!

    ReplyDelete