Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Weekend Gone By

So where to start...well Friday night I had started going to Edmonton, Stiflers Mom and I, she's nervous traveling, listened to the weather and Sissy and decided not to head out....No worries I'm a pretty easy going person. Well we headed out to BP for some eats with Fairy Mae, then went dancing at the country club.

Met up with an amazing group of guys plus one butchy woman. Had a blast.

Saturday had coffee, went to see Fairy Mae's horses, pretty cool. Something I've always wanted to learn was how to ride horses. Maybe she'll teach me. Went to the singing cafe, sat around listening to the music. I love music, it reaches into my soul. We were supposed to meet up with a whole bunch of people at BD but most everyone bailed. I should be used to it, it happens alot maybe I should be used to it but it pisses me off. Being the nice person, I don't say anything, maybe I should do it to them.....

So today I've invited 10 people for an imprompto dinner party....should be good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment