Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Reflections

Well, I've found that I'm not as diligient as I'd hoped to be in regards to blogging. My friend, Fairy Mae is much better at articulating her thoughts and feelings than I. No worries, she inspires me with her openess and thoughts on life, love and the weirdness in the world. ........

Tomorrow I'm on my way to Calgary to explore its wonders while I wait for my friend to finish her course on Body Talk...I always enjoy her fresh outlook on life. Shes a free spirit that I absorb her knowledge of things intangible. The energy work she does is amazing and her approach is refreshing. We're heading out to a couple of bars while we're there so it will be fun.....

The Rock and I are getting to know each other very well. He's taught me alot through his openess and yest for life. We've agreed that no matter what happens between us, we will always be friends and that's really important to me. I really feel that he's come into my life when I've really needed him and he feels the same way. He may be younger than I by 9 years but our life experiences are quite similiar. I've felt we've known each other for a long time but its only been 21 days. Neither of us know exactly what we want or even if we want to be in a relationship. For now we enjoy each others company and that's all good. One day at a time, that's all we've promised each other, respect, honesty and caring. What more could I ask for?

These ramblings are enough for the night.....Tomorrow will be another brilliant day and I look forward to what it holds in store for me.....Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment