Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Beginnings

So, you probably realize that I'm a newbie to this whole scene. I'm not sure if this is right for me, not sure if I want someone to read this or just have alot of interal verbage I need to get rid of. My friend told me about this and it sounded interesting. So what to say....well the biggest realization that's come to me lately is that I'm all grown up, this is my life. But who am I, what do I really want out of my life. Sure I've got some great things happening in my life....two great kids, one fantistic granddaughter, wonderful family and fantastic friends....but there seems to be something missing and I don't know what it is.

So I've decided 2009 is going to be mine, I'm going to own this year. Its going to be all about self discovery, saying yes to opportunities instead of worrying about the outcome, something I can't control....but what I can control is my perspective and the pure enjoyment of discovery.......so here I come.....Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment